August 23, 2010

Mamarazzi Monday - Frisbees and Teeth.

So, I've seriously lacked on my mamarazzi duties. Not so much the picture taking part, but the posting part. But, I'm working on organizing my hectic mind and getting things written down on a list so they get done. Sadly, I have to write "blog!" on my list to make sure it gets done.

We took L to the park on Saturday. It was a blah, dreary day but we didn't want Lia holed up in the house all day. She enjoyed the swings for a bit then hung out in her stroller and watched us play miniature golf. On the way to the car, we decided to toss around the Frisbee instead. Who would have thought L would react the way she did?! I don't know if its the idea of something pink flying through the air or her momma + daddy running around trying to catch said flying pink object but L thought it was HILARIOUS! She would laugh and laugh.

L has been drooling loads and nomming on anything within her reach for months. Yesterday, she was cranky and it took a couple car rides to calm her down and get her to nap. When we got home after the last car ride, she wasn't really cranky anymore. More like unusually quiet. She was content to sit in our laps. I noticed something was off when she fell asleep while I rocked her. This may sound normal to some of ya'll. But in L's case, not so much.  After that, she would nap, maybe stir or wake up for a bit and go back to sleep in my arms while M + I watched movies. This went on for a few hours. Around 9:30ish, we went up to bed and I let L stay in bed for us. She had her last bottle and dozed off beside me. Around 11ish, M put her in her crib and we hoped she would sleep through the night (unlike Saturday night when she was up at 2 AM and wouldn't go back down unless I brought her to bed with us). She cryed once through the night and stirred around alot after 6 AM but she did sleep and didn't get up for good until 8 AM. While I was giving her breakfast this morning, I took a look at her gums and sure enough it looks like a tooth is trying to push through. We've got a freezer full of teethers, Orajel, baby Tylenol and lots of cuddles and love from mama + daddy to get us through this new phase. I'm hoping it pushes through in the next day or two (I'm so excited to say my baby has a tooth!), but I've no idea how long teething really takes.

Here's my L-bug this morning. All smiles. She's a champ at teething so far. The picture really doesn't show it but the bottom front right tooth is the one trying to pop through. Whew, did I describe that right?!

I'm off to be domestic! I've got to clean the kitchen, finish the load of laundry, pick up the living room, fill out my weekly meal plan + my weekly planner and get myself ready for work later on. Did I mention I'm going back to work? It's part time, if you could even call it that. It's one night a week, for 4 1/2 hours. For now, anyways. It's nice to have a little (and I do mean little) bit of money coming in and an evening out of the house. It's work but it's good for mamas to get out sometimes.

Don't forget to link up your mamarazzi Monday posts!

Mamarazzi Monday

1 comment:

  1. What a doll! I love making babies giggle over nothing. You never know when you're going to hit the jackpot.


Copyright © KRISTY EVERYDAY. Blog Design by